Way back in 2020 my NOAA reports stopped populating their daily values. The
average values for the month continue to be populated at the bottom of the
table. Since 2020 every year or so I have spent hours banging my head
against the wall following any and all instructions on the wiki, github,
google and this user group to attempt to repair this issue. None of the
published instructions seem to help. I have never been successful.

If this is a problem that can be solved I would be more than happy to pay
someone to help fix this issue knowing full well there are no guarantees
recovery is possible. This data is important to me and having essentially
lost years worth with no chance of recovery is a real bummer.