Hi all,
I have errors for rain rate showing illogical values:
I also have problems with the battery and there are a couple of hours
before dawn with no data transmission.
[image: rainrate_error.png]
The rain rate value shown here must be the product of some zero division.
Any ideas?
I would be happy if someone points me to the place of code where this value
is computed for adding a control to avoid this absurd value.
Any ideas?
Thanks so much
Luis Rosety