Hi to all and many thanks to creators and to all that contribute to have
the best weather software by far
I have already running weewx 4.10.2 (2 stations , one sdr and the other
gw1000) with no problem at all and i am very happy . Today i had free time
so i decided to try an installation in an other sd card everything from the
beginning (rasbian OS ,weewx 5, etc)
I follow the steps of debian installation (apt)  as described in official
weewx page and after step 2 i had the following error :

sudo apt update
sudo apt install weewx

Hit:1 http://archive.raspberrypi.com/debian bookworm InRelease
Hit:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease

Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian-security bookworm-security InRelease

Hit:4 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates InRelease

Get:5 https://weewx.com/apt/python3 buster InRelease [3614 B]
Err:5 https://weewx.com/apt/python3 buster InRelease
  The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY ED444FCCF0E2B09E
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: https://weewx.com/apt/python3 buster InRelease: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY ED444FCCF0E2B09E
E: *The repository 'https://weewx.com/apt/python3 buster InRelease' is not
signed*.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
E: *Unable to locate package weewx*

I hope that i didnt miss something . As i wrote above because i have
already running weewx i am not in a hurry so if someone knows what i am
doing wrong i would be appreciated
Thank you in advanced