I have added a Geiger counter to my weewx (4.10.2) Standard page and am
getting too many decimal points:
          Radiation Level CPM 13.500000 at 11:45
The format (I think) should be:
            [[[[StringFormats]]]]
                        cpm = %.0f

Data topic is coming from MQTTsubscribe in weewx.conf:
     [[[gccpm]]]
                name = signal1
                [[[[message]]]]
                        type = individual

I've read the wiki sections about how to customize but can't figure out
what I'm doing wrong. The gccpm data is being stored in "signal1" of
weewx.sdb.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Bob