By default, the database uses US Customary Units. It can be changed, See
the section Changing the unit system in an existing database
<https://www.weewx.com/docs/5.0/custom/database/#change-unit-system> in the
Customizing Guide.

If your humidity (observation type 'outHumidity') has strange values, then
your sensor must be emitting strange values. See the wiki article *Cleaning
up old 'bad' data
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Cleaning-up-old-'bad'-data>*. Be sure
to set StdQC values to prevent it happening again in the future.

Times in WeeWX are in Unix Epoch Time, which must be converted into the
native Excel date+time representation. Sorry, I don't know how to do this
--- I almost never use Excel. All I can suggest is a Google search.