I am not sure why you are exporting data from your old WeeWX database and
then importing the data into a new installation. The WeeWX database is
compatible across all WeeWX versions so you can just use it without change
in your new WeeWX installation. Your existing WeeWX database may use the
old 'wview' database schema rather than the new 'view_extended' database
schema, but there is no particular need to upgrade to the 'view_extended'
database schema unless you need the additional fields. In any case, you can
upgrade an existing WeeWX installation that uses the old 'wview' database
schema to the new 'view_extended' database schema by following the
instructions at the Switching to the new wview_extended schema
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Switching-to-the-new-wview_extended-schema>

wiki page.

I would suggest you just copy your old WeeWX database to your new install
and if required later update to the 'wview_extended' database schema.

Gary