Hi,
I have spent hours trying to figure out how to have 2 hardware sources (sdr
and fineoffset USB console) and get most data from the sdr and just the
barometer and inside temperature from the fine offset USB console.

I just want all the data from both devices to go into the one database.

Is this even possible?

I have found examples of 2 hardware devices and 2 databases but I don't
want that.

The reason I want to do this is because the console is showing a lot of :
ERROR weewx.drivers.fousb: get_observations failed: [Errno 19] No such
device (it may have been disconnected)

The only way to fix those errors is to turn the console on and off which I
have automated but it is doing it a lot lately and and it is even showing
up on my graphs.

If I can't get the barometer and inside temperature I won't be heartbroken
but it would be nice to be able to do that.

If I can get it to work I can just reset the console when it stops working
and not have the barometer and inside temp but I should be able to at least
get the majority of the data.

Is there any documentation with examples anywhere? I did find something
about creating a service but that looked way to complicated for my paygrade.

Thanks