Tom - Fantastic! It was a permissions issue, and your solution resolved it.
That actually crossed my mind but wasn't sure how to resolve it. I am
adding this to my notes for future reference. These notes certainly saved
me when reinstalling, I remember the initial config of this and doing it
all self hosted behind a reverse proxy took days!