Some days ago I've stopped weewx for roughly one day (I did change the GPIO
connections of my raspberry pi4). Now I wanted to insert some data into my
weewx.sdb from that timespan.

When trying some sqlite3 commands (on a local copy of weewx.sdb - as an
exercise a simple count) sqlite3 failed with corrupt database. OK, can
imagine that that might have happened sometimes during the last 5 years.
Thus I tried to rebuild my database by

mv weewx.sdb weewx_corrupt.sdb
sqlite3 weewx_corrupt.sdb .recover > weewx.sql
sqlite3 weewx.sdb < weewx.sql

Now my sqlite3 commands worked as expected, i.e. the newly created
weewx.sdb seemed to be fixed. Keep in mind that I did not modify weewx.sql.
Thus a potential error might still have "survived" within the newly created
weewx.sdb.

I then checked the modified weewx.sdb copied into /var/lib/weewx (weewx
itself was NOT running) with

weectl database check

and got no error messages. But weewxd did not like that modified weewx.sdb.
It reports "OverflowError: timestamp out of range for ..." when starting
weewx.

To me it's difficult to tell
1. whether my original weewx.sdb is corrupt at all (weewxd works fine)
2. if it's corrupt howto fix it.

Hope somebody might have a suggestion, Michael