It’s your long poll interval interacting with my check to see how fresh the concentration is.  Change poll_secs in the Purple section of weewx.conf to something shorter.  Let’s try 30s and report back.

In the meantime, I’ll look to change the check for freshness.  It doesn’t interact well with 120s poll interval.