Hello fraom Austria,

I would like to have the plots of the wind direction not displayed in
degrees, but in the direction of the compass.
I haven't found anything where I could change that. But I've already seen
skins that can do that.
I use the “Seasons” skin.

Can anyone give me a tip on how I can change this?
I have attached a graphic of what it looks like for me. Instead of the
degrees on the Y axis, I want the cardinal directions (N, W, S....)

Best regards
Chris