Just built a new weewx on my Fedora 38 this morning, and attached it to my
mariadb.  It has 13 years worth of data in it.

I am running Belchertown and mqtt, and installed Windy.  But I just removed
Windy to see if that was it, but still does it.  Python and/or moriadb goes
to 100% CPU.
Mariadb says the high query during that time is:  SELECT * FROM archive
WHERE dateTime > 1320346500 AND dateTime <= 1716824400 ORDER BY dateTime ASC
But that makes no sense, since I can query my entire archive table (select
*) in about 3 seconds.

Any thoughts on how to catch what is going on?   I could enable debug, but
hoping for a better way other that looking at a ton of logs.

Thanks!