Should the last command be: -
weectl database calc-missing
Sent from my iPad.

On 30 May 2024, at 03:28, Mark Jenks <mjenks1...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I ran this, and did the recalc-missing, and it seems to be running better.   Except there is only one record in those tables.

Not sure why that would cause that issue.

weectl database add-column appTemp
weectl database add-column cloudbase
weectl database add-column visibility
weectl database add-column windrun