Hi,

The skin has not been modified in any way.
In my long description of the problem ;) I forgot to write that after
automatic upgrade from 4.10.2 to 5.02 and this method did not work, I
uninstalled the entire weewx (sudo apt purge) and installed it fresh.
Later, I just copied the entries from the old configuration file to the new
one. And not replacing this file, just individual entries.
No files were edited or changed except the configuration file.
I realize that changing from weewx to root shouldn't increase CPU usage. I
only marked it to describe the problem with port 80, on which the raspberry
must listen for data from the weather station.

Br
Bartosz