Hi-

Seems I have two different instances of WEEWX.

I have the online WEB instance (www.OakorchardWeather.NET) which is current
(date time, data); and I have the other instance at local IP address:
192.168.1.38.  This 2nd instance is dated August 6, 2023.
MY situation:  I am trying to troubleshoot why my aeris weather information
is not playing the radar timelapse loop on my WEB (main) site; while at the
same time the aeris radar timelapse loop *IS* playing/functioning
accurately at the local IP address instance.