You are running weewx, so your weather data is stored in a database as
configured in weewx.conf. Check you weewx.conf for the settings. If you use
sqlite, simply copy the existing database (wewwx.sdb) to your new system
and you can seamlessly continue.
I'm sure there are several migration and upgrade guides, anyway, one
thing's for sure everything you need to know is in the
manual: https://weewx.com/docs