If clearing the browser cache works, as you imply it does, the problem
would appear to be that, somewhere in the chain between you and the site,
an assumption is being propagated that the data is stable (for more than
the relatively short periods for which you want it to be). Have you tried
using <Ctrl>Refresh in any of your browsers - In most browsers, this forces
a refresh of cached data from its remote source. Failing this, you could
put a Meta command in the HTML source for the skin you are using, to
refresh its content when it opens, and/or every 5 minutes.