Easy.  Everything goes inside the venv.   Activate your venv (likely
'source /home/pi/weewx-venv/bin/activate') then install and configure the
MQTTSubscribe extension and also install its prerequisite module paho-mqtt
with pip just like you did for v4.  Other than the one added step to
activate the venv the other real difference in v5 is that it is now "weectl
extension install" not the old wee_extension command to install any skins
or extensions via the extension installer.

https://weewx.com/docs/5.0/upgrade/#upgrading-to-v50 has the changes worth
noting.