Hello, I have a weatherlink and a raspi working with weewx doing a good job
for two years. The raspi is turned on for 5' for5-6 times daily, downloads
the data from the console and reports to wunderground mainly. I'd like the
routine to stop after finished, so I can turn off the raspi as soon as
posible.

I have not found through weectl device or database an option to download
only missing records.

Is there a way to do this? I could save some more miliamps this way.

Thanks!