Thank you for the script! This coupled with a Windows job to squirrel away
the backup separately will do the trick nicely.

As a PS, my thanks to the whole community that has developed weewx. For
years I've been stuck on Davis's creaky old Weatherlink software to archive
the data and upload to Weather Underground. Having a dedicated little
device to do it is so much better.

- Jeff