I've been using weewx for years with no problem.  I had a power failure
last night and have not been able to get any records from my davis
advantage since.  My davis console is able to connect to the remote station
and show data on its screen.  My linux weewx was able to connect to davis
using ttyUSB0 serial port.

There is nothing being written to my sqlite db and  my service log doesn't
show any records being sent to CWOP.  Here is the weewx status ...
INFO weewx.manager: Daily summaries up to date
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: Getting archive packets since
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: Successfully woke up Vantage console
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: Retrieving 433 page(s); starting index= 3
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: DMPAFT complete: page timestamp
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: Catch up complete.
INFO weewx.engine: Starting main packet loop.
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: Successfully woke up Vantage console
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: Requesting 200 LOOP packets.
DEBUG weewx.drivers.vantage: Successfully woke up Vantage console

I assume "Requesting 200 LOOP packets" means requesting data from davis
Vantage Console.  Usually the log shows records being uploaded. I asssume
the packet requests are not successful.

I doubt my davis console is broken.  Does anyone have any ideas for what I
should try to fix this?

BTW, Is there any way to show more of the log?  I got the log shown above
using /etc/init.d/weewx status.  I'd to see the entire log since starting
the weewx process.