On Saturday, July 6, 2024 at 4:28:19 AM UTC-4 James Taylor wrote:

Is somebody able to remove the beta packages from the yum repository,
otherwise dnf thinks the latest package is 5.1.0b6-1.el9 and installing
5.1.0-2.el9 is a downgrade.

fixed.  sorry about that, i was sloppy when i did the repo updates.  there
*is* a testing repo at http://weewx.com/yum-test

we always put the alpha and beta releases in the 'development_versions'
directory of downloads so we/you can test, then we put some of those into
the 'yum-test' repo for end-to-end testing.

this time i mistakenly replicated the yum-test repo onto the production
repo.