Pat's docs are authoritative for Belchertown and the MQTT stuff looks ok to
me.  Just follow that.

https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/mqtt has Tom's instructions for
installing the MQTT extension.  You can check it at least minimally by
running "weectl extension list" and it should show up in the list of
installed extensions.

Your config file stuff for weewx that you posted looked ok to me.