Hi all,

I've a strange problem with weewx-wdc.

I installed the skin in order to replace my old one, actually weewx-wdc
it's up and running and you can see the result at
https://www.claudiobergero.it/meteo/wdc/
It seems to work fine, except for archive reports: if I click on a month in
the left menu it doesn't work, and if I open the browser developer console
I can see errors coming out, like:

GET https://www.claudiobergero.it/dist/main.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not
Found)
month-2018-02.html:25
GET https://www.claudiobergero.it/plotly-custom-build.min.js
net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
month-2018-02.html:3085
GET https://www.claudiobergero.it/dist/main.js net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not
Found)
/manifest.json:1
GET https://www.claudiobergero.it/manifest.json 404 (Not Found)

It seems to ignore base_path in skin.conf (by the way, its' base_path =
/meteo/wdc/ )

Any idea on what is not working, and how to solve?
Many thanks