Just to make you aware if you haven't found a working model for
collapsable fans...

A friend of mine in Auckland is making some very well designed
fans...
He has spent a shitload of time and money making them from really good
quality parts, and in a fashion that isn't going to cause any undue
injury...

I hope that doesn't sound mean, horrible, nasty or implying things
that I totally don't mean, cause that is the last thing on my mind
=)
Just one thing he did say was that the more he tried and tested, the
more things there were to consider...

If you want to email him and ask for any advice, I am not sure what he
will offer as he is selling them.

www.firestuff.co.nz

Lemme know if I can help in anyway, I can sew like a legend, and have
done a bit of metalwork stuff in my time

Chur
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Wellington Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-fire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to