We have to leave at 9.30pm Sammy, sorry! (we're getting a ride and
that's as long as they can stay) Looks like Rein's got a decent camera
though...

On Jun 2, 1:43 pm, Sam Vilain <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've got one yous can borrow it... I won't be there until later though
> (like 9:30) so maybe I can drop it to Emma on my way to Tai Chi / Kung
> Fu & pick up when I get there?
>
> Sam
>
>
>
> ffirebell wrote:
> > no one has a proper camera other than cell phones, we've had this
> > problem before.
>
> > I'll ask my mate Craig if he can come with his nice camera again
> > tonight and hope he can make it.
>
> > I've got some drumming type stuff, not sure about the voodoo though.
>
> > On Jun 2, 1:01 pm, Emma Necus <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Does any one have a video camera they can bring tonight please? and any
> >> drummingvooddoo music?!!!! (random i know....)
>
> >> Emma- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Wellington Fire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/wellington-fire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to