On 4/20/06, Tanguy Krotoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This approach is not powerfull enough because most of Qt classes have
> protected method that we need to access, so we are switching to the
> standard Qt approach using uic.

I think the most widely used approach for this (coincidentally, at
work we also use this one...) is the second one (subclassing), and it
also works the quite the same in QT 3.

> We will switch to this new approach over time, starting by components
> that need to access Qt protected methods.

BTW, I wonder how did you manage to work so far without access to
protected methods...

Cheers

Gianluca

PS. may I be damned if I ever remember to press reply-all... this
setup is insane for me :)