On 5/2/06, Tanguy Krotoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Charles Faÿ wrote:
> Just wanted to say that I could give a hand to translate wengo into
> swedish. Just inform me when the translation effort for the NG has started.

Tak so mycket!

Your help is welcome, we will send an email to this mailing-list when we
will freeze the graphical interface.
Translation module still has to be coded (i'm on it).

I don't know if this might be of help for you or if you already know
about it :-) but for my Qt4 app I used to do this for auto selection
of language in my main():

QString locale = QLocale::system().name();
   QTranslator translator;
   translator.load(QString("qtwengophone_")+ locale);
   app.installTranslator(&translator);

hope that helps
Pat