Hello,

I have a compilation error with ubuntu dapper:
/usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver -lQtUiTools_debug

If I change lQtUiTools_debug by lQtUiTools in MakeFile I have this error:
/usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver -lQtUiTools

I have this packets instal:
libqt4-core - Qt 4 core non-GUI functionality runtime library
libqt4-debug - Qt 4 debugging runtime libraries
libqt4-debug-dev - Qt 4 debugging development files
libqt4-dev - Qt 4 development files
libqt4-gui - Qt 4 core GUI functionality runtime library
libqt4-qt3support - Qt 3 compatibility library for Qt 4
libqt4-sql - Qt 4 SQL database module
lsb-qt4 - Linux Standard Base 3.1 Qt4 support package
qt4-designer - Qt 4 Designer
qt4-dev-tools - Qt 4 development tools
qt4-doc - Qt 4 API documentation
qt4-qtconfig - Qt 4 configuration tool