-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Kent
Langseth
Envoyé : jeudi 12 octobre 2006 13:53
À : wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Objet : [Wengophone-devel] Re: Conference call audio mixing

The network topology is relevant insofar as it delivers low-latency
audio streams from multiple sources. Mainly my interest is in providing
the best local experience given these audio streams. So far I've found
the most dramatic enhancement involves arranging sound sources in the
user's hearing space.

Envision a conference call with several people. Somewhere in the
software the digital audio streams have to be put together for local
audio output. That's where I want to work.

Kent