Hi,

I basically want to add a button in Tree Widget of Contact List.
However when I add columns in ContactList.ui, Group open and down arrow
pixmaps start showing up for all columns.
As per my understanding, its because QTreeViewDelegate controls paint
event.

void QtTreeViewDelegate::paint(QPainter * painter, const
QStyleOptionViewItem & option, const QModelIndex & index) const {

if (!index.parent().isValid()) {

drawGroup(painter, option, index);

} else {

QtContactListManager * ul = QtContactListManager::getInstance();

ul->paintContact(painter, option, index);

}

}

So my question is How can i add columns and add Pusbutton to it? If I
add to QtContactManager.cpp in void QtContactManager::redrawContacts()
function nothing shows on window after running exe.

QTreeWidgetItem * newContact = NULL;

QtContact * qtContact = NULL;

QString contactName;

newContact = new QTreeWidgetItem(group);

newContact->setText(0, QString::fromStdString((*it)));

newContact->setIcon(1,QIcon(":pics/vonage/icon_man.png"));

Thanks.