Jaya Meghani wrote:
Hi,
I want to know how to remove the border around the QTabWidget. I want to remove border from WengoPhoneWindow.ui
For Example with widgets inheriting from QFrame you can set QFrame::NoFrame.
I tried to derive a class from QTabWidget and override the PaintEvent method to draw rect around the TabWidget with QPalette::Window color. But not satisfied with results.

Just an idea: if you can't achieve what you want with QTabWidget, you can try another (longer) way: combine a QTabBar (which is just a row of tabs without attached pages) and a QStackedWidget. This should give you more flexibility.

Aurélien