Hi all,

For those coming to the summit next month, this is a quick reminder that
it's in a little over 4 weeks - that means, it's the best time to buy
plane tickets.

I will be scouting hotels and restaurants this week with Tanguy , and
I'd like to be able to do a block booking for hotels before Christmas -
so I would really appreciate if everyone who is thinking of coming could
drop me a line, or add their name to the wiki at
http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/wiki/OpenWengoSummit
(yes, I'm looking at you...) and whether you'll need a hotel room, so
that I can have a rough idea how many rooms I'll need to book.

Booking a hotel in Paris can be a tough job at the best of times - I
will be getting a hotel near where we'll be having the evening on
Thursday, and with easy access to Wengo's offices, so I recommend that
you pass by me if you're not sure where to get a room.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary