From: Aurélien Gâteau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 December 2006 09:47
To: Lukas Oberhuber
Cc: 'Jérôme WAGNER'; wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Subject: Re: FW: [Wengophone-devel] Performance Issue

Lukas Oberhuber wrote:
> Arelien,
>
> The patch I attached in the previous message already does what you
suggest.
> I was mostly explaining what I had done, but I guess I didn't make that
> clear enough.

Yes, it does. But I believe my solution is a bit nicer because it does
not require adding another parameter to the various add*Item() methods
while still ensuring the list is always sorted, without having to call
sort() manually.

> I think my patch is pretty good to go into the code base.
>
> The next thing would probably be to work on the encode64 functions.

I'm going to give it a look, just haven't had time to do so now.

Aurélien