-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Matteo
Campana
Envoyé : lundi 8 janvier 2007 11:50
À : wengophone-devel@lists.openwengo.com
Objet : Re: [Wengophone-devel] Video call with the 2 video in 2 external box

Thank you for the answer Philippe.
But if I want to modify WengoPhone to put the two video in two box, to
your opinion it is a hard job?

Regards,
Matteo

Philippe BERNERY ha scritto:
> Le 8 janv. 07 à 09:48, Matteo Campana a écrit :
>
>> Hi OpenWengo community,
>> During a video call it is possible to have the two video (local and
>> remote) in two "external" box?
>> In a screenshot of the Wengo "classic" interface seems to be
>> available this possibility:

http://www.openwengo.org/index.php/openwengo/public/homePage/openwengo/publi
c/projectsClassicScreenShots

--