Hi,

Is this line from *build_make.sh* a problem to you???
OPTIONS="-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr --graphviz=${BUILDDIR}/wengophone.dot"

Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
Hello,

I have been working with Nicolas Lécureuil, the Mandriva packager, to fix the install target of the WengoPhone.

The attached patch (for the 2.1 branch) is a rewrite of the install target, using CMake functions. It lets you specify the installation prefix using the standard CMake syntax[1]. It also gives you support for the DESTDIR variable, which is very useful for packagers.

Since I can't test it on all distributions, it would be nice if you could give it a try before I commit it. If you get weird results, you may need to rm your CMakeCache.txt file, since I changed the values of some vars.

Aurélien

[1] cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALLATION_PREFIX=/somewhere