Hi,

I take a look on it today. You have created the openwengo project, but you haven't put the souce code there, right?

If you guys can create an easy way to sinc openwengo svn and cvs sourceforge, it could be interesting. At least, in order to be a public Buildbot service <http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/wiki/WengoBuildBot>.

They have various OS and plataforms. It does not seem to mandatoy for openwengo now, anyway, might be usefull some day.

Jerome WAGNER wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone already used the sourceforge compile farm ?

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=762&group_id=1 <http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=762&group_id=1>

Could we use it to share consoles on build problems ?

Example :

1. Jaya tries to compile on a machine of the sourceforge compile farm and hits a problem

2. Tanguy logs onto the machine and has access to the real world problem

Thanks

Jérôme