Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
> I moved the *_EXTERNAL options to libs/3rdparty/CMakeLists.txt because
> it's more consistent from an architecture point of vue
>
> Now you can compile using your system cURL via CURL_EXTERNAL

I tried but the build failed in httptunnel.o in the owhttp directory -
any ideas what might be going wrong? Among others I saw a nice warning:
/home/dneary/src/wengophone-2.1/wifo/httptunnel/httptunnel.c:62:
warning: no previous prototype for ‘WSAGetLastError’

There were some errors in there too.
/home/dneary/src/wengophone-2.1/wifo/httptunnel/httptunnel.c:385: error:
‘CURLINFO_LASTSOCKET’ undeclared (first use in this function)

/home/dneary/src/wengophone-2.1/wifo/httptunnel/httptunnel.c:563: error:
‘CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY’ undeclared (first use in this function)

Any idea what version of curl we require?

Is there any easy way to check what version of a library is installed at
configure time, like with autotools?

Cheers,
Dave.

--