Hi dear Wengonauts.

I was looking into the file transfer implementation and could not really well undestand the code. So i was wondering if someone could give me a little explanation of how all the thing work. Im not any kind of sip expert. In the PhApiSendFileSeccion there is this code that send the file to the PhApiSFPWrapper

_currentCallID = wrapper.sendFile(vlid,
                        fullIdentity,
                        contactUri,
                        (*_currentFile).getFullPath(),
                        (*_currentFile).getFileName(),
                        fileType,
                        (*_currentFile).getSize());

This send a notification.
How does the actual file gets transfer? In the SIP protocol? or P2P?, with and http server? Could someone detail like the actual events in order to succesfulyl transfer a file? So maybe I could undestand the code better? Or point another parts of the code that could help or maybe some document that i could look?

Thanks in advance!!
CJC

Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us