Hi Lukas,

Lukas Oberhuber wrote:
> This patch fixes the sip simple IM when attached to asterisk (asterisk
> must be suitably patched as well) and handles typing notifications from
> the x-lite SIP phone. I’ve ported it to 2.1 (I’m talking to you Minh J

Thanks for the mail, and the patch - it's good to get an explanation on
the list of what you've done.

However, would you mind creating a trac entry for this, and attaching
the patch there? I don't know if you noticed, but I did that for you
earlier - it makes sure we have a record of the patch.

Please put this on the 2.1 milestone for review.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary