From: Mayank Otia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mardi 13 mars 2007 18:58
To: Minh Phan
Subject: RE: [Wengophone-devel] SIP messages while registering.

Thanks Minh,

Thanks for your detailed explanation, I was thinking that if we get "404 Not
found" then, why are we sending nobody? but your explanation solves my
question.

Now one quick question.So, it is not concerned with registration process
(which is REGISTER(without credentials)->407->REGISTER(with
credentials)->200), right?

Thanks,

Mayank Otia

  _____