Dave Neary wrote:

Hi Vadim,

Vadim Lebedev wrote:
I object...  I was hired by the client who works explictly on version
2.0, and don't want to switch to 2.1
or copimanager for the moment.... So we're using a trunk.....

The trunk doesn't correspond to v2.0 - 2.0 is on
wengophone-ng/branches/wengophone-2.0

In fact, the trunk has not (up until now) been the mail place where
development has happened since we branched for 2.0 - there has been a
lot of merging done back down to the trunk, but at this stage the trunk
should be closer to the 2.1 branch than the 2.0 branch.

Cheers,
Dave.

Ah, i've missed that...  so i have no objections anymore.....
Vadim