Hi,

To call C code from Java you need to use JNI (Java Native Interface).
I think it might be pretty interesting to wrap the COIp library rather than phapi. Your program will be able to benefit from all the backend at the same time.

Another interesting technology is Qt Jambi (currently in preview). Basically it enables you to use the Qt framework in the Java world. Qt Jambi generator enables you to map an existing C++ project to Java.

I hope this link can help you:
http://doc.trolltech.com/qtjambi-1.0/com/trolltech/qt/qtjambi-generatorexample.html

- Yann Biancheri

Luigi Bancaro wrote:
Hi All,

I have to launch openwengo and start a videocall from a Java application. Is it possible using phapi.dll? Is there a way to establish a communication between my java code and openwengo? I know that I have to write the code to call C functions from Java, but how can I invoke phapi.dll?

Is there something that could help me to do this?
How can I call and use phapi.dll functions in C or C++?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Luigi Bancaro