Hi,

I forgot to mention that will be a nice idea to implement a better Profile managment (like skype?) cause if we use wengophone on "Internet Café's" we can't allow profiles to be stored automatically. So, user should choose, like a "Remember Me/Account", "Remember my passwd", and of course non of those option to not store any user profiles.

Cheers.

EdPimentl escribió:
Hello Dave,

WengoPhone is a spectacular product and it shows it.
The current 2.1 can incorporate better compiling instructions..
- Wecam support

Future 3.x  Roadmap
The first too should be top priority in my mind.
1- Support for libjingle (Google Talk)
2- Integrate all the Codecamp work
3- Call recording
4- XMPP and LibJingle over Flash

I will be working on a P2P SIP Proxy for our opensource project which is using  OpenDHT

--
Best regards,

Ed Pimentel

Mail:   edpimentl[at]gmail.com
Mail2: edpimentl[at]ieee.org
IM:     edpimentl [AOL | Jabber | Yahoo | MSN ]
Voip:   edpimentl [SKype | GoogleTalk ]

Mobile Content Marketing/Management/Digital Delivery
http://mobilecentral.ws

Mobile Payment - P2P Payment
http://agilepay.ws

[S4]Secure Scalable Streaming Storage GridService
http://DatR.ws

Sponsor of P2PSIP  open source [viasip_ng] project
Based on IETF P2PSIP WG
https://sourceforge.net/projects/viasip/
http://groups.google.com/group/viasip_ng

Gustavo A. Díaz