Le 25 mai 07 à 15:02, Luigi Bancaro a écrit :

Hi,

I found that my executable crashes here, on line p- >videoFrameReceivedEvent(...);

case CALLSTATE_VIDEO_FRAME_RCV :
   if(info->pData != NULL) {
       video_data = (phVideoFrameReceivedEvent_t *) info->pData;
       #ifdef ENABLE_VIDEO
       if(video_data != NULL) {
p->videoFrameReceivedEvent(*p, info->hCall, video_data- >frame_remote, video_data->frame_local);
       }
#endif
}

Do you know the reason?

Luigi,

Your code seems correct however you may have a crash because a pointer is not valid anymore, or because of race condition, or because of anything else. It's difficult to tell why it crashes with these information.
What is the stack trace you get when your code crashes ?

--
Philippe BERNERY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dev.openwengo.org