Dave Neary a écrit :
Hi Chopra,

chopra dhruv wrote:
I have been working on the wengophone code and wanted
to know how I can generate the MSI executable file,
similar to what is provided at www.openwengo.com/
(I have built my code in the release version)

If you have the WengoPhone building from sources, you should just be
able to run "make install" to generate the .msi installer.

Hum... if I am not mistaken, "make install" will generate a Windows setup .exe file, not a .msi (Microsoft Installer) file. As far as I know OpenWengo do not provide .msi files. Maybe you confuse MSI with NSIS, which is the tool used to generate the setup .exe file.

Aurélien