Route: <sip:nic.at43.at:5060;lr>
From: <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;tag=3773126573
To: <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Call-ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CSeq: 3 REGISTER
Contact: <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:5060>
Max-Forwards: 70

Then I configure in the advanced section an outbound proxy.
Server: 83.136.32.160
Proxy: 83.136.32.160 Port 5060

In this case Openwengo sends the request to 83.136.32.160 with wrong headers:

U 2007/07/12 10:55:09.411616 83.136.33.3:5060 -> 83.136.32.160:5060
REGISTER sip:83.136.32.160 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.10.0.50:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bK3412740584
Route: <sip:83.136.32.160:5060;lr>