I'm running into problems with the current head of 2.1 when
trying to build with the libportaudio option enabled.
The problems are invariably unsatisfied references to the
ffmpeg av* libraries.

On 32-bit suse the problems disappears if I enable the
internal ffmpeg library. If I try to use the external
libraries (which are installed) I get link errors in the final
link step with the unsatisfied references above.

On 64-bit Fedora I get the same link error when trying to use
external libraries. Trying to use the internal
ffmpeg I get
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `..
/libs/3rdparty/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a', needed by
`libs/owwebcam/libowwebcam.so'.

I am able to build without the portaudioption. However, no
sound on Fedora ;-) So I thought I should give libportaudio a
chance...

Is this known bugs, is it like it's intended to be, or am I
just doing something stupid?

Any clues out there?

--Alec