Dear all, I have the following scenario:

- Intranet
- Asterisk 1.2.13 (SIP server)
- Jabberd2 (jabber server)
- Linux/Debian  wengophone 2.1.1.dfsg0-4
- Windows XP wengophone 2.1.2 rev 12359

SIP voip calls are established OK...the problem is with Jabber
communications, I tell you:

1) In each wengophone I add a Jabber account
2) After that I add jabber contacts
3) When I add a contact, he/she is prompted for authorization
4) Finally all the contacts appear as DISCONNECTED in all the
Wengophones so I CAN'T send a message

Also I check that the Wengo clients are well connected to the Jabberd2
server:

tcp        0      0 jabber.mydomain:5223 *:*
          LISTEN     19313/c2s
tcp        0      0 jabber.mydomain:5223 host1.mydomain:51430
ESTABLISHED19313/c2s
tcp        0      0 jabber.mydomain:5223 host2.mydomain:44847
ESTABLISHED19313/c2s
tcp        0      0 jabber.mydomain:5223 host3.mydomain:1230
ESTABLISHED19313/c2s

If I use any other Jabber client like Gaim or Psi, I can chat OK.

What's the problem with Wengophone and jabber ???

Thanks again

Alejandro