El Wednesday 12 September 2007 10:19:02 Klaus Darilion escribió:
> Hi!
>
> Is is called a pre-defined route set. Although in this case the Route
> header is not necessary it is still valid.
>
> In your case, adding "alias=mydomain.com" to openser.cfg should solve
> your problems. (Because loose_route() will detect that the Route is
> itself, will remove the route header and then return "false")

The problem is that it forces me to write in conf file all the domains, and to
restart OpenSer after adding a new domain.
I've "domain" module so I store domains in a table without the need of
restarting OpenSer.

Maybe I could only apply "loose_route" if the message is not a REGISTER, but
it seems to modify my OpenSer conf just because the behaviour of a client
(WengoPhone).

Thanks for your help.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo